We’ve had a quiet period over the past couple of weeks (yep it happens to us too!) so alongside our client work, we’ve actually had a bit of time to spend working on ourselves; re-evaluating our processes, what our goal work looks like, how to reach our dream clients and how we can improve.
Our business is constantly evolving (read: fourth home page re-work for the year, thanks Lozzy and C-Dawg) but this slow period has really given us time to dive a bit deeper than our usual design glow-up.
We consider ourselves very lucky to be able to re-design our website without having to pay someone (especially at the rate in which we have new ideas) but not everyone has that luxury, so we thought we’d share some of the things we’ve been doing to lift our business that won’t cost as much as a website re-design or a full rebrand:
- Jenna Kutcher’s Pinterest lab course, loving this so far and highly recommend!
- Deep-dive into your ideal client – is it still the same as it was 6 months ago?
- Update your content to talk to your new IC – position yourself as an expert and help them solve their problems.
- Do a small refresh of your brand or website. Evolving keeps you relevant!
- Implement a sales funnel and set up an email list
- Add value for your clients; e.g. write blogs or create a free download
- Update your processes! How can you improve them so you’re doing less admin and your client journey is 👌🏻
- Update your Google business profile
A slow season can seem a bit scary but after the past 2 years of c-word craziness, things are finally getting back to normal, when the ebbs and flows of business were (are) totally normal. Using this time wisely can really be a game changer! And you’ll soon learn to appreciate it.