Marketing and Communications Assistant
Studio Nu & Haus of Wilde
Part time (3 days/week), option for full time for the right candidate
We are looking for someone creative and fun to join our amazing team of 4 graphic designers. The purpose of the Marketing and Communications Assistant is to support the team at Studio Nu in the marketing for Studio Nu and our homewares business, Haus of Wilde.
The role includes various marketing responsibilities for our vast variety of Studio Nu clients. This includes, but is not limited to; brand strategy development and execution, social media content planning and scheduling, and the development and execution of communication plans. Designers with an interest in social media are encouraged to apply.
The perfect fit for this role would be someone who has a background in design and at least 2 years experience in marketing. We are big believers in self-motivated and passionate workers. The successful candidate will have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
The skills required for this role include:
- Development and implementation of marketing and communications plans
- Managing brand and campaign oriented marketing activities
- Basic understanding of graphic design (knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Programs are highly desired)
- Experience with Facebook and Pinterest Marketing
- Social media content planning
- Blog creation
- Experience with Word Press is desirable
- Creative thinker with the ability to deliver brand-focused marketing solutions
Apply by sending through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting why you would be perfect for our team!