The Process Involved in a Logo Design
Let’s talk about what happens behind the scenes of your logo concept and branding. If you are a business owner and you have made the decision to work with our amazing team of graphic designers at Studio Nu, firstly, YOU LEGEND. Secondly, we wanted to educate you on the processes at Studio Nu. The reason for this is that we want you to understand the value behind what you are paying for.
After we have had our initial discussion and before you receive your branding collateral, our designers spend hours perfecting your concepts. To achieve this, there are numerous steps taken to ensure we understand exactly what it is you are wanting. Let’s break it down.
Behind The Scenes
Here is a summary of the behind the scenes of your logo concept and branding. With Taylor Swift blasting as a creativity booster, and multiple cups of coffee among the team, we begin with:
- NFirst up is the client discovery phase. We aim to understand what the brand embodies and what the business’s goals are.
- NNext, we research the industry and your competitors. We want to make sure that you stand out against your competition and leave an impact in your audience minds.
- NDrawing inspiration from the brands you love and your Pinterest board, we create a mood board to make sure we are on the same page.
- NWe then create TWO concepts for you to choose from. These concepts include descriptions about the colour palette and fonts, and why there were chosen for your brand.
- NWe then present mockups using the brand concepts. These are some examples of the branding elements in use to help visualise the branding on different collateral.
- NBefore we progress further, we request your feedback and require you to choose between the two concepts.
- NLift off. After you choose your favourite, we create all the logo files you could ever need for signage, collateral, website, social media and more.
Check out this example of two concepts that were sent to one of our recent clients.
We are passionate about giving you a brand with heart, personality and confidence, not just a logo. Our team will empower you to be fearlessly authentic at every touchpoint by creating a considered, thoughtful brand that brings your vision to life. The next step will be to send you through your files with the option of a brand strategy, social media management, social media templates and more. We strive to ensure you leave feeling confident in your abilities to utilise your new brand concepts in a way that will maximise their potential.
We can’t wait to go on this fun journey with you of helping you find your brands identity! Check out our Work With Us page for more information on our services.
Book a free call today!