what we do, how we do it and
why you’ll think it’s the shit.
Alright, so you’ve been sitting (not-so) pretty with your branding for a couple of years now and FINALLY you’re making the big bucks. It’s time for your e-books and brand to reﬂect how awesome your business is, but where the hell do you even start?
That’s where we come in! It doesn’t matter that everything already had your old logo on it; re-branding is a process, woman and you’ve got to start somewhere if you want to show the world that you’re a mother f*!#king BOSS.
are we the right fit?
You’re ready to take the plunge into making your business look as good as it is, but how do you know if we’ll be the right fit? Here’s some great indicators:
- You’ve been in biz for a few years and are ready to take your success to the next level.
- You are CRAVING a dece brand (because let’s be honest, your current one sucks).
- You love letting people who know their shit, do their shit.
- You love getting the best out of your designer and their processes.
- You’re okay with getting and giving real, honest feedback.
- You bloody love what you do.
signs we might not gel:
- You’re just starting out and want to save some coin.
- You have really clear design instructions (be real, you’re a bit of a micro manager).
- You need my help to start, but think you can probably do most of it yourself in Word or Canva.
You wouldn’t go on a tinder date without getting all the info about your potential suitor, so why wouldn’t you study up on your graphic designer? Suss us out to make sure we’re the best match.
If you’ve downloaded our pricelist and think we’re like two peas in a pod, flick us an email and we’ll arrange a quick 15 minute chat.
Next, we’ll send you over our welcome kit which includes a link to a brief sheet, deposit invoice and your design proposal. You’ll feel looked after every step of the way.
Once we’ve received your brief and deposit, we’ll get started on your project and concepts. You’ll provide feedback and once everything’s been finalised, you’ll get your files in various formats.